Old 08-04-2003, 05:44 PM
Starlord

Default Pineapple?

6ft across and 6ft high??? You've never been to Hawaii and seen the pineapple
fields then, as when they start picking them when they are ripe, they are all of
maybe 18inch to 2ft tall and not as wide. I lived there for almost 20 years and
wached the fields as I drove by them everyday.

--
In This Universe The Night was Falling,The Shadows were lenghtening
But elsewhere the Stars were still young and the light of morning lingered: and

Arthur C. Clarke "The City & The Stars"

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Starlord's Personal Page
http://starlord-personal.netfirms.com

"TOM KAN PA" wrote in message

GROWING PINEAPPLE HOUSE PLANT

It is possible, and easy, to grow a pineapple plant indoors. Growing new
pineapple fruit is more difficult. To make full-sized pineapples, the plant
will ultimately need to get about six feet across and six feet tall. But, you
can grow it as an interesting indoor plant and even get it to produce fruit
(albeit small fruit) without letting it take over the living room.

---