Old 12-08-2008, 01:43 PM
fimonkey fimonkey is offline
Registered User

Green alcanet it is!!!!! WOW you guys are SO good, I spent the whole evening last night going thrught eh web looking for it and didn't find it. - I'm impressed!

My next question then (please excuse so many questions, once I know a bit more about gardening I'll begin answering questions too). ...

This green alcanet is in a border that is shady and damp. What could I plant between it to brighten the border? I have some yellow promise plants (like a huge salvia), would they tolerate those kind of conditions?

What other plant slike the same kind of soil and conditions as green alcanet? (It obviously loves my garden as I cleared heaps of it).