Old 12-08-2008, 06:19 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
[email protected] jerry_friedman@yahoo.com is offline

Default plant wich binds the biggest ammount of co2

On Aug 4, 1:41 am, Fabian Büchler wrote:
First please excuse my poor english. but there is no similar group in
german language. i look for a plant which binds most co2 in a small
room/terrarium. thanks for your answers.
greetings

I'd guess they would be the ones that grow the fastest (in terms of
weight). /Ipomoea batatas/ might be a reasonable choice, if it grows
indoors. In general, though, fast-growing plants aren't popular as
house plants and especially not as terrarium plants, so this may be a
hard question.

--
Jerry Friedman