Old 12-08-2008, 05:08 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Tree Problems Addressed

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Billy wrote in

ct.net.au:

Hello

autism
noun Psychiatry
a mental condition, present from early childhood,
characterized by great difficulty in communicating and
forming relationships with other people and in using
language and abstract concepts. € a mental condition in
which fantasy dominates over reality, as a symptom of
schizophrenia and other disorders.

um, Billy? this is NOT a definition of autism &, as an
autistic person, i'm a little insulted by this.
Keslik may be nuts, but he's not likely autistic.
lee

Sorry Lee, I'm just working with the tools that society has
given me. At first blush, you must admit that down to the bullet
it sounds like our friend John. I agree that none of the above
describes your behavior. I presume that a real definition of
autism would fill a library but I (like that other famous Bill)
can only use the definitions that the dictionary gives me.

Autism * Is a pervasive developmental disability (PDD) that is
usually diagnosed within the first three years of life. The major
areas of development impacted are the childıs ability to
communicate, and acquire social skills.
http://www.autismedu.com/glossary.html

Being closer to the issue, do you have a more relevant definition?
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars