Old 12-08-2008, 10:10 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Pepper saga.......... Pepper expert anyone?

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Marie Dodge" wrote:

Ironite?

You can live without it.

Yes, but the plants cannot. Our soil was very low in Iron when tested.

Liquid Chelated Iron 32 oz. Price: $10.95

Sulfur Powder 2 lb Price: $4.95

I have sulfur powder and used it, but it can affect the soil PH whereas
Ironite doesn't. There has to be iron in the soil for the sulfur to work.
The soils here are very low in Iron. 32 oz of liquid Iron covers how large
a garden? We have several vegetable gardens.

and no heavy metals
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars