Old 12-08-2008, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Petition to ban that herbicide.

On Aug 12, 10:21*pm, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:44:44 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France

wrote:
On Aug 12, 4:48*pm, "Bob Hobden" wrote:
Please sign this petition asking the Government to bad this long lasting
herbicide that is the cause of so many crop failures on allotments and
gardens that use Horse Manure. I might add it's not just muck it's in, it
can be in crops planted a year or two after the field sprayed so even if you
don't grow your own you may be affected.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Aminopyralid/

--
Regards
Bob Hobden

I will take a look Bob, thanks for posting it.

I can't see the point of having a petition after the government has taken
action.
--

Martin

Decisions can be changed, nothing is written in stone?

Judith