Old 12-08-2008, 11:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Lupin problem

"Judith in France" wrote
Some of my lupins have just dropped, literally just collapsed. I
pulled up one to see what was happening, it didn't have a root, it was
chopped off at the base of the stem. What is going on and how do I
stop it extending to the rest of my border?

It's strange but I've had two of our chilli plants just topple over, snap
off, and die on the allotment and two of our winter cabbages have gone
rotten in the middle and collapsed as has a Swede.
I put it down to this unseasonable weather.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden