Old 23-02-2003, 01:27 PM
Tom Jaszewski

Default weed & Feed - when may my baby go back on the lawn ??

Next time read the precautions BEFORE you threaten the health and
welfare of your children. Then don't buy the crap and learn to use
simple compost and organic fertilizers to end up with a lawn where the
weeds are out competed

On 22 Feb 2003 10:19:15 -0800, (Hollered Fried)
wrote:

Hello, I have applied "Weed & Feed" to our lawn. Now I would like to
know when my 15month-old daughter will be able to play there again.
The bag has thousands of warnings and precautions, but does not say a
word about my question.
We live in SC, so it is nice outside already....
Thank you for any help!
Jana

Regards,

tomj