Old 13-08-2008, 06:48 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Tree Problems Addressed

Lee, get some rest. This discussion can wait, if it need
be had at all. I'm sorry that I disturbed you, I was just trying
to get John's attention because he manifestly displays classic
symptoms of autism. You on the other hand can banter, which must
be freakin' rare for someone with autism or Asperger syndrome.
Just being categorized would put me off the deep end (Oh, he's one
of them!!?). It is just an intellectual construct that has meaning, only
if we accept it. But hey, shrinks gotta eat too ;o)

Bonne nuit and schlaft gut. 'Nuff said.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars