Old 13-08-2008, 01:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Compost price rises

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

We spend more than £15k per year on potting compost for 3,000 varieties of
plants multiplied by x per plant, so no, we don't make our own! I just wish
that were possible.
We do, however, have 2 large compost heaps and one ginormous one which are
used on the garden over time. The enormous compost heap has recently
produced some interesting squashes!

deliberate misreading

I made some rhubarb squash last year. Really rather pleasant.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig