Old 13-08-2008, 01:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Freezing Runner Beans

The message
from Judith in France contains these words:

I like both, at the moment they are very small as they are not doing
too well but last year in England we had a glut, they were big but
very tender and lovely with lamb gravy and Yorkshire pudding. I have
introduced my French neighbours to that, as a first course!!!

Eee bah gum lass! Fill t'boogers oop wi pouddin', and they worun't want
so mooch meat, appen!

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig