Old 13-08-2008, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Paul Luton[_2_] Paul Luton[_2_] is offline

Default chillies

fimonkey wrote:

What other plant slike the same kind of soil and conditions as green
alcanet? (It obviously loves my garden as I cleared heaps of it).

My border which alkanet tries to colonise has a large hardy fushia
underplanted with pulmonaria (spring), Helleborus orientalis and
cyclamen coum (winter)and cyclamen hedrafolium (autumn)

Paul

--
CTC Right to Ride Rep. for Richmond upon Thames