Old 14-08-2008, 03:14 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Tree Problems Addressed

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 22:04:20 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

You do not dictate the news group.

That's right. You do.

I do not follow your instructions. I
will continue with my information process for those that require help.
You
really do not have anything to say to me. I tried to overlook your
controlling attitude but I have given up on trying to be your friend. If
you have point with some of my instructions then feel free. However I am
tree person and will continue to address the most common problems for
trees.
Please stop interfering with my educational process. And as far as Bush
and
Pelosi Behind Bars, maybe you should spend some time behind bars.

Should someone plant a cherry tree in hard soil?

Define soil.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.