Old 14-08-2008, 10:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default OT maybe: Save Our URG Archives !

"Sacha" wrote in message

In this group, it's usually quite easy to snip the irrelevant bits from a
post because it's so often a specific question or answer that matters and
that can be isolated. On other groups that might not be the case.
Personally, I prefer this group's custom of snipping because trawling
through yards of old material to read one sentence at the end is
irritating
and silly. In the end, I find I avoid posts from the people who do that.
So, obviously my opinion is different to yours but that's the way of
newsgroups, too.

--

Fairly stated - back to glasshouse for me then.
I am now well on with my summer tidy and pot on.