Old 14-08-2008, 10:27 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Lupin problem

On Aug 14, 9:15*am, K wrote:
Judith in France writes

Thanks to all who replied, it was cut off Charlie, no rot. *Edward and
I both saw quite a sweet creature yesterday, it looked like a mouse but
had a pointed nose, Edward seems to think this is a vole?

If very pointed, and a small creature, then it's a shrew. Voles tend to
have rather rounded noses
--
Kay

So it was a shrew, I looked up a picture, it is exactly the same,
thanks Kay. Could it be nipping my plants underground?

Judith