Old 14-08-2008, 10:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete Stockdale Pete Stockdale is offline

Default OT maybe: Save Our URG Archives !

"Judith in France" wrote in message
I do not agree that my argument does not hold water.
There are usually no parts of a post that are irrelevant.
I have seen no more snipping here than anywhere else on usenet.
I consider snipping to be more offensive than repeating the original post
unless it was of an oversize or offensive nature.

Regards
Petewww.thecanalshop.com

The problem with your comments is that if I were to adopt the no
snipping suggestion, I would have my head bitten off on other groups -
so silly though, isn't it, surely these groups are for recreation only
and we shouldn't care if one snips and one doesn't?

Judith

Interestingly - in a moment of total boredom, I surveyed the last dozen or
so headers in this group.
Only one of the first reply posters snipped anything of the original post !
As you say - who cares
Its lovely and sunny out - but the glasshouse is in short stay mode at the
moment (overbearing).

Regards
Pete
www.thecanalshop.com