Old 14-08-2008, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gordon H Gordon H is offline

Default Freezing Runner Beans

In message , AriesVal
writes
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 00:11:30 +0100, Gordon H wrote:

The seeds are Suttons and the variety "Best of All",

Lines suppressed manually and constructively

I order most of my seeds, potato and onion sets from Suttons, have done for
years and found them to be most reliable.

I just bought them for somewhere, but I will look for Suttons next time.

I haven't frozen any of mine yet but will do. I found that left over cooked
ones are very good cold as a salad with a nice olive oil dressing on them.

Yes indeed, I thought of doing that when I had two salad meals last
week, but there was enough 'stuff' without beans.
--
Gordon H