Old 14-08-2008, 04:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Damons? Plums?

We had some people in today who live in France and they were looking for
Damsons which they say seem to be unknown there (Paris and Corsica) This
got us onto what is the difference between a Damson and a Plum because both
are Prunus and probably domestica? I understand that damsons tend to make
smaller trees but if anyone can explain in terms of flavour or use,
enquiring minds would be really grateful. ;-)

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com