Old 14-08-2008, 02:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Perhaps the time has come ........

you need to find out what is causing the muck. in my 2 ponds out in the country
(dacha) it is all the leaves falling in. In the city I have netting over my pond
and no mulm/junk at the bottom since the pond was built, 9 years.

On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:52:39 EDT, wibble wrote:
I think thewater quality is more down to the debris - once the pond floor gets
agitated - all the muck rises up. I have had a go at water vacuums but
they just dont get rid of enough.