Old 14-08-2008, 08:51 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Clearing algae and silt loaded water

Sheila wrote:
Last year I emptied it and scrubbed it down. This year it was even worse
with leaves and debris on the bottom. The problem is since it is vinyl
lined with folds in the bottom, it is very hard to get the muck cleaned
out. Also we don't have a drain so I have to siphon the water out, so I
can't use water pressure to clean in the folds.

Hi Sheila, have you tried a shop vac after you've gotten it empty? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us