Old 15-08-2008, 08:47 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Amethyst Deceiver Amethyst Deceiver is offline

Default OT maybe: Save Our URG Archives !

In article ,
says...

FOR THE GOOGLE ARCHIVE wrote in message
On Wed, 13 Aug 2008 20:33:07 +0100, K wrote:

Pete Stockdale writes

[QUOTED IN FULL FOR GOOGLE ARCHIVE PURPOSES]

For the second time !

But you didn't, did you. You snipped it. I'm not sure what point you're
trying to make, but you're not succeeding. Instead we've gained a troll
who thinks it's fab to repost everything. All that will happen if all
posts are reposted by someone is that the newsgroup will get clogged up
and people will stop posting at all. The group will then die, and no
archiving will be required at all.