Old 15-08-2008, 09:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sheila Sheila is offline

Default plant I.d.Please!

In message , Sheila
writes

"Sheila" wrote in message
.com...
Have had this for ages, cant remember how I acquired it, I always called
it Chinese honeysuckle, but have been put right on that! Its not a very
fast grower. That's all I can say about it! it doesn't flower, I'm
having
to tie it to the arch, but it is quite pretty.

Doh, would be helpful If I had provided the
link.....http://gs74.photobucket.com/groups/i275/6P0GIZZFL6/

It's generally helpful to provide photographs of flowers, as well as
foliage. However in this case it looks like Lonicera japonica
'Aureoreticulata' (golden net-veined Japanese Honeysuckle).
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley

Thanks for that, so I was right! (btw, I did say in my original post it
doesn't flower!)