Old 16-08-2008, 01:41 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Sheila[_3_] Sheila[_3_] is offline

Default Clearing algae and silt loaded water

~ jan wrote:
On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 01:29:55 EDT, Sheila wrote:

The trees a quite a ways off, but it was full of algae, mud, sand, and
tadpoles.

What did you do with the tadpoles?

builds up that I was hoping to filter, out mainly mud and sand.

Is it real dusty around you, or has it been a long time since the last
clean out? ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us

I forgot to mention that in the spring, we get lots and lots of pollen
since we have 11 acres of woods. The yellow pollen leaves a ring where
the water level is at the time.

Sheila