Old 16-08-2008, 11:27 AM posted to rec.gardens
George.com George.com is offline

Default English walnuts

"Frank" wrote in message
I've had English walnut trees for years but seldom get nuts. Now I
have a few that I managed to rescue from the squirrels and have husked
them. Nuts look fully formed but nutmeat is soft and somewhat
bitter. Question I have, is will they become more edible on drying
out? One year I did get some nuts that were edible so I know there is
potential.
Thanks,
Frank

the walnuts I had earlier in the year got better with drying out.

rob

-- Posted on news://freenews.netfront.net - Complaints to --