Old 16-08-2008, 06:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Sheila[_3_] Sheila[_3_] is offline

Default Clearing algae and silt loaded water

D Kat wrote:
The tadpoles were fished out and put in a neighbor real pond that is a
couple acres in area.

We get a lot of dust when we mow the lawn, and it hasn't been cleaned for
2 years. I broke my arm last summer and was not able to cope with
cleaning it.

Sheila

Wow, where do you live and how short do you cut your lawn? Of course DH
wears a lawn mask when he mows and be the end of the season I throw it out
(he would just continue wearing it in its blackened state). Still I have a
hard time imagining that kind of dust being kicked up from mowing a lawn and
I grew up in the southwest.

We live in Georgia and have some large areas that have not been seeded
yet and there are weeds and bare ground. This is where a future garden
and arbor will go, it's a large area so we kick up a lot of dust. We
have to wear masks too. Hopefully we get it finished up some time this
fall.

Sheila