Old 17-08-2008, 03:24 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Pepper saga.......... Pepper expert anyone?

"Marie Dodge" wrote in message

"Ashley Hunt" wrote in message

Well you can also use insecticide soap.

In hot dry weather and drought conditions these soaps can harm the plants
as can the light summer ag oils.

Reading these posts I can see how lucky we've been all these years. Seldom
had to spray for anything. Gardens thrived. Plants produced abundantly.
Almost no "pest" problems. All I had to was plant them, mulch and water
them.... and pick baskets full of clean almost free veggies. By the time
blight was getting a good start on some of the tomatoes, frost finished
them off.