Old 08-04-2003, 08:20 PM
Chris French and Helen Johnson

Default Hel needed with glazing clips

In message , Neil Jones
writes
I have an old greenhouse which needs repairing. Quite a few panes of
glass are missing. This includes one on the door. Most of the panes
are held by w or z type clips which I have been able to find easily on
sale in many places.
However on the door there is a different type of clip.
see
www.butterflyguy.com/glazing.jpg

What kind is this? Do I need to use it? Where can I get it?

We had ones like that on one of our greenhouses. I don't particularly
like them, U found them more prone to disappearing over time, and harder
to fit/get out.

ISTR seeing them someone in the shops, probably a catalogue or website
(Two Wests maybe ?) But I've been replacing mine as required with the
normal 'W' type wire clips which seems to be working fine.
--
Chris French and Helen Johnson, Leeds
urg Suppliers and References FAQ: