Old 17-08-2008, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default Damons? Plums?

On Sun, 17 Aug 2008, Sacha wrote:

Maclaren" wrote:

| I'd assumed blackberries but that's because I like Crème de Mûres added to
| my summer white wine, rather than Cassis. ;-)

Isn't that made from mulberries? We use it in preference, too.

!! I thought it was blackberries! I'll have to see if we've still got some
in the house.

I thought it was blackberries, too. I've made both blackberry and
mulberry jelly and I have to say that the mulberry jelly was very
disappointing. Very little flavour. I have some Crème de Mûre - in
England! - so I can't try it right now.

David

--
David Rance
writing from Le Mesnil Villement, Calvados, France