Old 17-08-2008, 10:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
Don Staples Don Staples is offline

Default Tree cutting and mulch

"symplastless" wrote in message

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:41:42 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Again you are not a tree person and have no idea the cost of doing
business. And you refer to tree climbers as monkeys? Your advice for free
is a rip off. You are not a part of the tree care industry and do not
dictate our prices. We calculate the cost and many other things. Maybe
you should forget about the chain saw and just comment on topics you
understand.

Who is "we", yard boy? What business, yard boy? You live in an apartment,
and have no business address, no business communications, and recently have
removed any reference to your alleged business and education from your web
site, why? Who is your employer that has the trucks you claim, and the
business you claim?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.