Old 18-08-2008, 06:30 AM
kris anthem um kris anthem um is offline
Registered User

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimba1 View Post
Hi there,

I have an asparagus fern - house plant. I know it's not really a fern but it's the best way to describe it.
It's grown a lot over the last year and taking up a lot of space. I was thinking of cutting it back but don't want to kill it.
Can you just prune these plants or is best not to do anything with it.
Thanks
prune it anyway you like even right to the ground, these plants are bulletproof and can be very invasive when in the right environment.