Old 18-08-2008, 01:28 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Tree cutting and mulch

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Sat, 16 Aug 2008 22:41:42 -0400, "symplastless"
wrote:

Again you are not a tree person and have no idea the cost of doing
business. And you refer to tree climbers as monkeys? Your advice for
free is a rip off. You are not a part of the tree care industry and do
not dictate our prices. We calculate the cost and many other things.
Maybe you should forget about the chain saw and just comment on topics
you understand.

Who is "we", yard boy? What business, yard boy? You live in an
apartment, and have no business address, no business communications, and
recently have removed any reference to your alleged business and education
from your web site, why? Who is your employer that has the trucks you
claim, and the business you claim?

Don Staples - Consulting Salvage Hog
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/Services/salvage.htm

You still know nothing about trees salvage hog. You claim to be a
consulting forester?
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm
Yet you refuse to define what you are. Besides a fool which understands
nothing about trees let alone forest.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.