Old 18-08-2008, 01:18 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default More Pics at Flickr

Golden Magic was a Frank Pick a number of years ago. For us, Vandas are the
absolute easiest. Frank made a simple watering line with sprinklers and a
timer, so all we need to do is fert and top when needed. They get SW
exposure around the pool (that's their territory) under 10 x 10 screen. The
only problem with having a bunch of them is that they hate it when we get
super cool nights, so when that happens the great room looks like a Vanda
refugee center.

They're worth it!

Diana

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
The Golden Magic is very very nice!! [pantpant] I have finally given up
on growing these well.

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
.. .
V. Robert's Delight x 2: