Old 18-08-2008, 04:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Damons? Plums?

On Aug 18, 2:50*pm, Martin wrote:
On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:33:01 +0100, Sacha wrote:
On 18/8/08 11:20, in article
, "Judith in
France" wrote:

On Aug 18, 9:56*am, Martin wrote:

snip

Not at all. It's how I learnt the word had a double meaning. *
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

Explain please?

Judith

A 'finocchio' is Italian slang for a gay man.

and the names of a small town near Frascati and a US legal firm.
--

Martin- Hide quoted text -

I must try Frascati again when I can drink, I am on a self-imposed
wine free week, too much bubbly this weekend! (Also if truth be told
but keep it quiet, the niggling, prickling of cystitis which can be
nipped in the bud if caught quickly, so I am drinking gallons of
Cranberry juice - ugh)

Judith