Old 18-08-2008, 11:49 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Al Pickrel Al Pickrel is offline

Default all you south floridians....

Vandas in the wind
swinging sadly
Vandas in the wind
but not to madly
'lest the hurricane
get too badly
out of hand. And...

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
. ..
We be fine on the east coast. We'll get lots of rain and a little wind
tomorrow. No need to hatchen the batches this time, LOL!

West coast may get more activity. It looks like a Cat 1 for them. That's
still not really such a much in the grand scheme of things. It all depends
on whether it picks up strength overnight. If it gets a second wind (pun
intended), then Tampa will most likely get the worst, and then the
panhandle.

'Course, if it's gets too windy tomorrow I guess I'll have to move those
swinging Vandas out of the open.

Diana

wrote in message
hattened down your batches i hope?