Old 18-08-2008, 09:39 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Fuschia Seed pods?

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Enjoyed the tour, but my goodness you do have your hands full! It's such a
pretty house and it's going to reward you for all that hard work. Will you
plant blueberries?

I have one small planter of them to date.

http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/...gridge_001.jpg - on the
right, bang in front of the Pungent. The light-coloured blotch creeping
across the peat is a covering of small flat stones, so that a), you can
water it vigorously without disturbing the soil and b), it reduces
evaporation.

In 'Fruity Corner I have (amongst other things) a *BIG* planter with a
seven-foot hunza apricot (grown from a stone) and three cranberry
plants.

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig