Old 18-08-2008, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_3_] Sacha[_3_] is offline

Default Damons? Plums?

On 18/8/08 20:44, in article ,
"Rusty Hinge 2" wrote:

The message
from Sacha contains these words:

Try ordering in an Italian one! (especially vegetables, say, fennel...)

No problem - I had an Italian mother outlaw and have an Italian sister in
law. I am the boring English person in the corner who winces when another
English person pronounces tagliatelle and zabaglione. It's figs you want
to watch out for....... ;-)

My late sis did a year at the University of Pisa as part of her
(Reading) Modern Languages degree. She soon learny to point at the
vegetable of her desire and ask for 'half a kilo of these...'

LOL!! I did that my whole time sailing down the coast of Portugal! un meio
kilo became a sort of boat's motto!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.com