Old 19-08-2008, 08:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default Plant I.D. Needed

Thanks for your helpful replies.
My plant looks like it could be either an
Echeveria "Doris Taylor" cv Cristata.....OR...
Aeonium decorun "Sunburst" cv forma Cristata
See attached images from Google Images.
Also it could be an unnamed hybrid, of which there are VERY many.
Bob Williams

Bob Williams wrote:
This succulent(?) was grown from a cutting about 3 years ago.
My wife calls it her "Moose Antler Plant", because the branches have a
light fuzz on them and their shape resembles an antler.
Anyone know their real name?
Bob Williams

nks for your helpful replies.

Attached Thumbnails
Plant I.D. Needed-echeveria-doris-taylor-cristata.jpg   Plant I.D. Needed-aeonium-decorum-sunbust-cristata.jpg