Old 19-08-2008, 03:18 PM posted to rec.gardens
AKT AKT is offline

Default Hoses, Sprinkler, Y adapter, quick-connects question

In article
,
Billy wrote:

: What is your objective?...A good craftsman doesn't blame
: his tool. Get in and get dirty, then you'll know whether you
: want a stiff or flexible hose (concentrate!). You have to do the
: task before you know what's best for you.

The idea is nice, but I don't have the luxury of first purchasing all
sort of tools and then choosing among them. Nor do I know someone to
borrow from. Anyway, we do learn from other people's experiences,
reviews, etc., and if someone has opinions to share that would be
appreciated.