Old 08-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Twobtold

Default Ideas for 63 x 3 plot sought

From: "Heather"

How about a rock garden of sorts where it would not bother the car doors but
give you a nice garden to look at instead of grass.

I guess I should have posted BEFORE I did all the work on the plot. That's a
good idea but I have already spent many back-breaking hours burying the rocks.
Also don't know how people would react getting out of car and having to avoid
stepping on rocks.
I guess my bright idea was not so bright after all. Now I'm beginning to
understand why no one plants anything in these strips but grass.
Maybe I should put up signs saying "Embarkation From Driver's Side Only."