Old 08-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Lee Brouillet

Default nightmare

I basically find it horrifying that I dream stuff like this. I don't
remember all the "nice" dreams, but if I'm planning or working on the pond,
I dream odd things like plumbing schemes, pump arrays, etc. I wake up all
night long with ideas, most of which are promptly forgotten as soon as I
fall back asleep. . . . but not all of 'em!G

Lee
"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
"John Rutz" wrote in message
Im blaming this on BV as he asked all the questions I wished I had when
I started. :-)

Last night I dreamed I dug up all my Plumbing( including the septic
tank). gardens, trees,etc and drained and pulled the liner from the
pond,tore down the back portch.

redug the pond twice as big as it is and 10 ft deep
replaced the gardens etc

talk about wakingup in a sweat!!!!!!

I dream that dream all of the time. Mmmmm.

BV.