Old 19-08-2008, 12:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Damons? Plums?

The message
from AriesVal contains these words:
On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 03:01:18 -0700 (PDT), Judith in France wrote:
On Aug 18, 10:17*pm, AriesVal
wrote:
[33 quoted lines suppressed]

I didn't like the shape of the loaves in our first breadmaker but the
second one has a normal shaped loaf size.

Judith

Too tall tho for the toaster and I dislike the hole at the bottom

Well, I always cut it the other way, in which case, it's just right for
the toaster.

Not rocket science. (I cherish the memory of an old fiend, long
departed, who used to toast his 'piece' with a propane blowtorch.)

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig