Old 19-08-2008, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Damons? Plums?

On Aug 19, 12:21*pm, Rusty Hinge 2
wrote:
The message

from Judith in France contains these words:

Brilliant Rusty, I don't have a big plastic cover thing so I shall be
amusing myself looking round the hypermarket for one. *I think I need
you here for a few jobs, you can't refuse as we were neighbours!! *I
too have a problem with the mixing bit remaining in the bread and
actually getting the bread out of the pan, now I put a tea towel on
the floor and bang it hard, until it comes out still with paddle
inside bread. *A quick flick of a tool, searching for the paddle,
flick, and it's out! *There must be an easier way lol

Best way is to roll-up a ball of aluminium foil so that it is slightly
larger than the bush the paddle goes in.

Mix the bread, tip it out when done, remove the paddle and substitute
the ball of foil, pressing it down so that it is flush with the bottom
of the pan.

Replace pan, splumph in dough, then continue as usual.

Unforget to press out foil before the next mixing, though, as you don't
want to have to go fishing amongst the casing for potential
works-jamming cylinders of foil...

--
Rusty
Separator in search of a sig

I won't be able to remember all this so I am printing it out, thanks
Rusty.

Judith