Old 19-08-2008, 07:56 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Hoses, Sprinkler, Y adapter, quick-connects question

In article , AKT
wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

: What is your objective?...A good craftsman doesn't blame
: his tool. Get in and get dirty, then you'll know whether you
: want a stiff or flexible hose (concentrate!). You have to do the
: task before you know what's best for you.

The idea is nice, but I don't have the luxury of first purchasing all
sort of tools and then choosing among them. Nor do I know someone to
borrow from. Anyway, we do learn from other people's experiences,
reviews, etc., and if someone has opinions to share that would be
appreciated.

You need a trowel, plants, soil, I guess you need a hose, and
read
http://www.motherearthnews.com/Organ...1/Lasagna-Gard
ening.aspx. If you are going to plant big plants, you'll need a
shovel. If you keep this as a thought experiment, nothing will
happen. Additionally, you will screw-up. Trust me, you will
screw-up, everybody does, so now it won't come as a surprise, and
you can wait with anticipation to find out the what, where, and
how of the screw-up;O)
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars