Old 19-08-2008, 10:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sally Thompson[_3_] Sally Thompson[_3_] is offline

Default Damons? Plums?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 22:15:56 +0100, Judith in France wrote
(in article
):

On Aug 19, 9:52*pm, Sally Thompson wrote:

snip
Judith, I too make my bread in (with) a Kenwood mixer using a very similar
method to Val, but I don't use non-stick baking paper. *I cut up an old
plastic bag and oil it lightly and use that.

snip

Hi Sally before I reply to your post, I pick up the "you know what"
that came from your cousin, next month, thanks for the intro. Many
years ago, before breadmakers, I used to make the bread, the children
were very young and I used to make a lot of bread! I used the big
Kenwood and it was always a success. Now the Kenwood sits in the
pantry and I hardly use it except for Christmas cakes and big mixes
otherwise I just use a small hand mixer. When Edward makes Pitta
bread, he uses your plastic bag with olive oil technique.

Good luck with the "you know what". As I said before, lots of very good
advice on sci.agriculture.poultry. You don't need to subscribe, you could
always just browse through the archives on Goggle Gropes.

I am having great fun with my new companions, so I hope you enjoy yours just
as much.

There, that's got them all guessingg.

I couldn't live without my Kenwood - I use it all the time, not just for
bread-making!

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
Posted through the usenet newsgroup uk.rec.gardening