Old 19-08-2008, 11:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rusty Hinge 2 Rusty Hinge 2 is offline

Default Damons? Plums?

The message
from AriesVal contains these words:

I add olive oil to my pizza dough - adds a lovely flavour

So you should. Bread should be very short, with butter and olive oil as
shortening. (I was taught to make pizza by a native Italian. I worked in
the family - their family - ice-cream factory.)

Her youngest son saw my lunch one day - big round of pizza - and snarfed
a bit.

"Coo! Where did you get this?"

"Made it yesterday."

"It's better than my mother makes. Who taught you to make it?"

"Your mother."

"Er, don't tell her I said that..."

--
Rusty