Old 20-08-2008, 02:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Penelope Periwinkle Penelope Periwinkle is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 18:32:34 -0500, Jangchub
wrote:

Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
Jangchub wrote:
Penelope wrote:
Jangchub wrote:
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:
You know, I did a quick google on Ironite this morning, and; after
wading through a fair bit of eco-nazi frothing, found this article:

Eco-nazi? That's insulting, dontca think?

Hit a little too close to home, did I?

No, not at all. It is a bit odd to compare someone who is an organic
gardener who doesn't kill to Nazi's who spent day and night murdering,
raping and torturing people. I think you are a bit off base. It
takes more than that to ruffle my feathers, dear. I'm not some fancy
housewife in Texas. I was raised in Brooklyn NY and don't get insulted
too easily. Your comment said more about you that it will ever say
about me. You insulted people who were murdered, not me.

Heh, yeah, your words fair ooze unperturbedness and undefensiveness.

I am, like, all chastised and stuff.

No, really.

Your words are far more telling about you than they are about me. I
didn't chastise you.

Exactly! Finally, we agree!

You made a fool of yourself.

Motley becomes me.