Old 20-08-2008, 03:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Marie Dodge Marie Dodge is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 23:44:47 -0500, "Marie Dodge"
wrote:

They don't sell greensand here that I know of, and I have 3 large veggie
gardens. What well known stores carry it?

I saw Home Depot selling it, and I know for sure The Natural Gardener
in Oak Hill sells it. The Great Outdoors on Congress, It's About
Thyme in Taylor, Barton Springs Nursery and Garden Center on Bee Caves
Road.

Where are you talking about? What city in which state? Oak Hill? Great
Outdoors? I can check with our local Home Depot but I have never seen it
there.