Old 20-08-2008, 04:03 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
OhioGuy OhioGuy is offline

Default pepper fruit set is low

There is a line of trees about 70 feet East of our house. They were
trimmed back rather heartily by the power line guys this spring. There is a
rather filtered sun from 7 to about 10:30. Then there is direct sun from
maybe 10:30 to 2:30 or so. After that, they get indirect sun for another 5
hours. The whole yard is open, so even with the indirect sun, they are
getting something.

I ended up using some of that tomato fruit set spray, and in just the last
week I now have an additional 30 peppers set on the plants.