Old 20-08-2008, 06:19 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible,rec.gardens
Billy[_5_] Billy[_5_] is offline

Default Ironite Questions?

In article ,
Penelope Periwinkle wrote:

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 14:37:39 -0700, Billy
wrote:

In article
,
Billy wrote:

A twofer!

pwned!

hee hee!

A bit of kind advice: read the actual words I posted, not the
ones you've convinced yourself I posted so as to support your
spittle-flecked rant.

Penelope

And I, dumb bunny, only used yours ;O)

hee, hee, hee, hee

When you used the Dallas Daily or what ever, you just said that
you thought, it was the most balanced assesment that you had read.
You must have picked some real crap. Bio-nazi wasn't mine.
Bio-nazi is what is known as as an invective in literate circles.
You brought this to the party and you didn't care who you smeared.
You could have said, as Mr. Mr. Shields said. "But lead is lead is
lead."

Why are you here? You can find some other place to jerk-off.
Gardening connects to a lot of areas in our lives but calling
people Bio-nazis is so . . . "Limbaugh", and invectives have no
place in this discussion, unless you have already been smeared
with one, as you did to Jangchub. Apparently, others here knew
you when you were sane, I don't have that advantage. We have
enough potty mouths already, thank you. If you can't express
yourself, don't try.

Grow-up and contribute or go jerk-off somewhere else.

Ironite is poison and you can't even say it. You're freakin'
hopeless. You can argue that it is dilute poison but that is . . .
You said Bio-nazis, and in doing so, and by implication, you
supported a toxic product.

Happy now?

To me you are just a dumb, trying-to-look-clever bitch.

Get real or get lost.
--

Billy
Bush and Pelosi Behind Bars