Old 08-04-2003, 10:44 PM
Dwayne

Default Boxwood plants

I have no idea. I havent heard of them before. Get on the internet and
type in "growing boxwood plants" and see what comes up. You should be able
to bring up something that will answer your question. Dwayne

"Luca" wrote in message
I have just planted about 10 boxwood plants in my garden. The plants
are about 1 -1.5 ft tall. Soon after planting them, I have realized
that about half of them have a bright yellow margin around some of the
leaves (only some branches seem affected).

A bit of googling left me with more questions than answers. I think
that the problem may be marginal chlorosis, however there seem to be
*a lot* of possible causes for that.

Living in the Vancouver area, I think we can rule out lack of water as
one of them.

thx,
Luca (new to gardening)